Values and Ethos
Broughton Primary School welcomes children into a secure and happy, attractive and stimulating environment, where each child is known well and valued highly and in which each child can learn effectively.
- To provide a partnership between teachers, parents and families, governors, children and all those who work in the school.
- To provide a happy, caring and safe environment in which children can build on their strengths and come to terms with their weaknesses and where everyone is valued.
- To foster an attitude of care towards people and living things and to encourage the children to show consideration, tolerance and respect for others and to value the spiritual dimensions of life.
- To ensure the children have an opportunity to achieve their potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- To provide a full curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant and regularly reviewed and fulfills the requirements of the National Curriculum.