School Mission Statement
- To provide a partnership between teachers, parents and families, governors, children and all those who work in the school.
- To provide a happy, caring and safe environment in which children can build on their strengths and overcome their weaknesses.
- To foster an attitude of care towards people and living things and to encourage the children to show consideration, tolerance and respect for others and to value the spiritual dimensions of life.
- To ensure the children have an opportunity to achieve their potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- To ensure that all children have an opportunity to achieve their potential in a variety of sports.
- To provide a full curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant and regularly reviewed, and fulfills the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- To provide and care for a stimulating and aesthetically pleasing environment.