School History

The School buildings were originally built in 1935 to serve Broughton Village and the surrounding areas.  Rich in local history with many ex-pupils still living locally, Broughton Primary School prides itself in being very much a part of the local community.

However, recent years have seen an extensive programme of modernisation place the school at the forefront of modern teaching with large bright class rooms, numerous well equipped play areas and the latest in modern computer technology. These technologies include a spacious ICT suite and interactive whiteboards in all teaching rooms.